Saturday, June 12, 2010

Most Basic Update

I can't believe I haven't updated in 6 months! Ok let me think here, what are the essentials?

I had a recent thought, I thought, "I'm so damn lucky to be spending the prime of my life doing exactly what I want to." I'm not limited by health, money or time or commitments. That's really cool.

The other thought is that you can totally live your dreams and still be unhappy. Why is finding inner peace so elusive? Ok well let's not try to address that here.

Recently myself and some friends completed the greatest Bivouac flight of all time. I can say this because that's an emotional opinion so it can't be wrong. Also since I haven't been on other flights that may claim to be the greatest I can't really compare.

So if somehow you missed, possibly because I didn't post anything here.. then have a look at our website and blog entry's about the trip.

http://himalayanodyssey.org/


And for now I'm Thailand and on my way to Pakistan..

2 comments:

Wldlndfirefghtr said...

Yo Brad,

Jason Brooks, here, still doing the fire thing up in Fairbanks, AK. Stumbled across your blog, pretty awesome man!! Glad your living your dream and all is well. Just thought I'd say yo, and look forward to reading more.

Later,

Brooks

FlyNirvana said...

Hi Brad

Just came across your blog :-)

How are you doing, do touch base when in India next, we would love to have you at our base at kamshet

Nirvana Paragliding Kamshet

Peace, Bliss & Happy landings

Sanjay & Astrid